Welcome "Enebra" project!
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions is a core of social online project Enebra. Terms and conditions enter into force since open voting by every participant. Every participant of project is able to offer his own terms and conditions or separate statements by creating an innovative one in his private area with description of it's benefits in comparison to previous one. If after voting an innovation would be endorsed by more than a half community participant’s new statements would enter into force.
Enebra project is open to every visitor, but the registration is required for being able to get access to all project services.
The main benefits for registered users are:
Any information could be moderated by the community request in case of any kind of agreement violation.
Every participant has right to store personal information in private. Therefore, participants should to avoid sharing any personal information (financial, family, etc.) without any permission.
All messages express point of view of single participant.
Every person that agreed the following terms and conditions could become project user.
1. Website Registration (Fields meaning explanation)
2. Forum usage
1) Flood, off topic and spam. Any attempt to spam may lead to message removal or information separation into parts in case if project participants would consider this information as relevant and informative.
2) Overquotting (excessive quoting). You can use formatted quotes while responding to some specific message. It is strongly recommended to use only relevant quotes for specific message.
3) Transliteration or constant mistakes in words and sentences. You should respect your native language and other participants. Remember that any user may simply be frustrating to read uncorrected answers full of mistakes. In addition, people that use various online translators from different countries won’t be able to understand the original meaning of your message.
4) UPPER CASE (excessive Caps Lock usage). For some cases messages could contain words with many capital letters, especially if it is relevant information or it is required. In other cases use text formatting functions (bold, italic, or underlined) to emphasise the main parts of message. It is strongly recommended to express your thoughts and emotions with text rather than its design.
5) Criminal Code violation and attempts to it's violations.
6) Any information about drugs usage and safety is forbidden. Also it is forbidden to begin any nations and religions comparison.
7) Be tolerant to other participants. This portal was created in order to work together and reach agreement (what our politicians couldn't do)!!!
8) Rudeness. Any kind of insulting forum participants (implicitly or explicitly) is forbidden. Respect opinion of your opponents, even if it does not fit to your own, and try to understand the reasons what bring your opponent to such conclusions instead. Understanding opponent point of view will possibly solve existing disagreements.
9) Intended attempts to bring a fight via provocative content creation are forbidden. Only project participants should define the difference rate between unintentional and intentional activity.
10) Threats against other participants in the project, regardless it sources.
11) Public discussion of personal relationships on the forum.
12) Any attempts (participation) in activity above are forbidden. It is strongly recommended to ignore any offenders and avoid involving in useless discussions. In most cases with no answer the offender stops their attempts to bring a fight.
13) Posting messages or comments that conflict with the laws of your country, or the people's morality principles.
14) Duplicating existing threads and topics. Make sure that new topic has not been created before to avoid any kind of duplication. To prevent duplication use "Search" function or look to all the pages with a list of available topics in target section. If the topic does not fit to any of the sections or you doubt the correctness of your choice please contact the moderator or other participants through creating an innovation or the information post in your personal account.
15) Creating absurd topics and polls. Only community members can determine the absurdity rate. In some cases content editing taking into account others participant view could solve this problem, which won’t lead to topic closure.
16) Avoid messages which contain too many smiles or nothing but smiles. Such messages are considered as flood.
17) Personal messaging in forum topics. You can always to communicate with other participants via personal messages.
18) Decrease the user's reputation with no reason. User blocking request should be fully argumented and contain required information (post № and topic).
19) If you find messages or topics that aren't fit to those rules, you can inform the moderator, or to create an information post from a personal account. This will speed up the solving existing problem.
20) Violation of any statements above leads to forum access limitation (ban) without warning.
2.2 Advertising and links to other websites
1) Posting any commercial advertisements and any announcements without approval of the members of the community is forbidden.
3. Sanctions for violation of the Rules
1) Public warning from the moderator (for example, in the fixed message).
4. Final statements
1) Ignorance of these rules does not absolve anyone from the responsibility to the moderators and other project participants. Be correct, respect your opponents and their point of view.
Registration is appreciated for those who want to make life better, to build background for new prospects for yourself, other people and descendants